Below are the most commonly required or used paths, objects and settings in Cheshire3 configuration files.
- A default path to be prepended to all other paths in the object and below
- Used to point to a database file or directory for metadata concerning the object
- Used in store objects to point to a database file or directory
- For when temporary file(s) are required (e.g. for an IndexStore .)
- Used in Parsers to point to a validation document (eg xsd, dtd, rng)
- Used in LxmlXsltTransformer to point to the XSLT document to use.
- Used in an IndexStore to refer to the local unix sort utility.
- This contains a space separated list of function names to log on invocation. The functionLogger object referenced in <paths> will be used to do this.
- Used in recordStores to name a digest algorithm to determine if a record is already present in the store. Currently supported are ‘sha’ (which results in sha-1) and ‘md5’.